Class action lawsuit against this platform

Highlighted
2 0 2
I think I am gong to go speak to an attorney in regards to being scammed by a " store " on this platform. Is anyone interested in being a part of it? I'm getting the run around from spotify about a purchase I made that I emailed them about after getting no response from the " store ". After reading all the stories maybe it would compensate us all for the bs?
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
If I don't get the stuff I ordered by the time it said it's supposed to be here I want in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 2

chill out. Take it easy. Sometimes shipping with shopify is not as fast as  expected . With some shipments as long as 40 days. Any serious buisiness store would be interested in refundung you. Attorney , agitation etc will cost you more bucks and peace of mind than tactful solution search and patience

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2
Is this including when you pay for next day shipping? Or for a " store " that just vanishes?
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1
I would like to start a class action lawsuit against shopify. they are allowing criminals to scam people for personal gain. They are still receiving a commision or percentage from the "stores" that are scamming people, which means, they know the scammers bank account info, which means, ultimately these people could be found out, but Spotify does nothing, and even safeguards the criminals identity. scammers can make 100's of thousands by posting ads on instagram and facebook, get the money, and send no items out, and close the store and just reopen as a different store the next day with a different bank account. Shopify wont lift a finger. Shopify needs to be sued, and taken out of business, and red flagged over and over on the better business bureau site.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2156 102 307

Any grievances need to taken up with the specific store you did a transaction with, Shopify is a platform, .

To understand this the analogy here is if your on the highway and have an accident you take it up with the other drivers involved, not the DoT.

If criminals are running around you contact the police and make a report, again not the DOT.

Though you can choose to be helpful to let the DOT know about the situations so they are informed but keep in mind ultimately it is not thier responsibility for the actions of others.

Pursue avenues available for consumer protections.

If you used a credit card simply contact your issuers and request a chargeback or similar remediation to get your money back.

etc

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes