Clickfunnels

Highlighted
1 0 0

I would like to find out how best to embed clickfunnels into shopify

1. How do you get pop up pages to pop up over the whole shopify page (not just an embedded frame in a page/post)?
  2. How do you link the funnels in clickfunnel to then proceed to shopify pages as part of next steps?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Peter,

I've tried Clickfunnels and it's a great system. Especially for building the landing pages. However, if you are looking for integration with Shopify please take a look at PageFly Shopify page builder app. It's free and had the native Shopify integration via Shopify Product and Shopify Product Collections.

Thus, you can build product or home pages for Shopify perfectly.

Cheers,

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Shopify Calculator - What's the Cost of a Shopify Store? Read More
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Tony,

I'm contemplating signing up for Clickfunnel. I understand that it is a lead generation and conversion tool but I'm a little unclear on how it would help in generating new traffic. 

I'd appreciate if you can provide some feedback on how does it actually help in generating traffic. How does it actually supplement you in driving traffic via paid advertising/organic searches etc. Do you still have to put in the same amount of effort in doing SEO/Facebook/Instagram posts etc. ? 

Thanks and Regards

Deep

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Giandeep, not sure if you are still in need of information, but I cover much of what you are asking in a very here in an in depth Clickfunnels Pricing post.

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Hey Peter

To answer your questions, I don't think you can display your clickfunnels page "inside" of your Shopify store.

You can however redirect people from your Clickfunnel page to Shopify product pages (or any website url). In CF, there are options to do this after a button click or form submission.

But if you are trying to sell Shopify products on Clickfunnels you should use Shopfunnel.io app (see below)

https://apps.shopify.com/clickfunnels-integration-app

It's the easy way to integrate shopify and clickfunnels together.

So you can fulfill orders, manage customers, etc. normally using all of your standard Shopify workflows & third-party apps.

So to recap - this is the best workflow for selling physical products:

1. Designing your entire funnel in clickfunnels
  2. Integrate your Shopify store to this funnel using the Shopfunnel.io Clickfunnels App
  3. Send traffic to your clickfunnels page
  4. Watch the sales roll in (and then fulfill the orders normally inside of Shopify)

This is what I've done to maximize sales/average order value, while keeping operations simple.

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE and/or Accept Solutions ❤️
0 Likes