Close a development store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

add my vote also... it seems so dumb to have all those test stores in my login page...............

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

U can add my vote too. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Please add my vote too. In a busy environment, deleted or archived stores should

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @Peter , is there an update on this? I'd love to clean up my dashboard of all these unused development stores. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1310 83 293

Hey, @jaredrohe!

No update as of yet. I have ensured all votes from this thread were added to the existing feature request. If any further information comes down the pipeline, I will update you here. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

I was just on the support chat and was directed to this thread. I would like to add to the request to allow for the URL to be changed on a development store. That or else for a development store to be able to be transferred to another Partner account. I have a personal Partner account and one for my company, and I created a development store on the wrong Partner account. I need the shop url to be what I created, but on my company account. It's really frustrating that I can't just change the url of the store or move it to my other Partner account. Please let me know if this seems to be something that will be available soon. Thanks!

3 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 6

I completely agree. I also have two accounts (freelancer + work account) and they're both a mess of test stores that I can't hide / delete. It's incredibly frustrating.

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I agree.  

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
289 2 37

Hi, @Peter !

I too add my +1 for ability to delete/remove the store from the list of Development Stores completely.

Also, we would need to remove any Managed stores which we don't manage anymore.

Otherwise, that list gets quite long and unmanageable...

Thanks so much!

Maris

Excelify.io | Bulk Import Export Update Migrate | https://excelify.io
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We should 100% be able to delete/update dev stores.  This makes zero sense.  I have around 3 stores I want to remove from my list of stores.  It's quite annoying to see them in my list everyday.

0 Likes