Code help

ShopwithJla
Tourist
9 0 1

All,

As I was trying to add the Sezzle price element widget to my product and cart pages, I somehow accidently got rid of my zoom in feature as well as my product recommendation page. I now have my Sezzle price widget added to my product and cart pages but I no longer have the zoom feature as well as the product recommendation pages. My URL is as follows: https://shop-with-jla.myshopify.com

Thank you all.

0 Likes
ShopwithJla
Tourist
9 0 1

Steve,

I have everything figured out with Sezzle as someone from Sezzle added the product pages for me. 

I tried to do it before I got in touch with someone from Sezzle and I somehow now do not have the zoom in feature on my website nor do I have the product recommendation pages available for my website.

0 Likes
ShopwithJla
Tourist
9 0 1

Steve,

I have attached pictures; perhaps that will help you all better understand what I am trying to get fixed. As you can see it says that I have the zoom in feature on but it is not working and no products are recommended at the bottom of my products when it says that I have that feature on as well. I believe that I messed up the codes when I went in to edit the codes trying to add the Sezzle pay information. 

zoom in feature.PNG

Inkedproduct recommendation page_LI.jpg

Thank you.

0 Likes
ShopwithJla
Tourist
9 0 1

All,

I am still looking to having this issue resolved.

Thank you.

0 Likes