Coding failure

K1wrt
7 0 0

Hello ! I just start to organize the store source code and I wanted to add custom image to the source code of "theme.css.liquid" I added it at first but for some reason it got in a lot diffrent places beside the description ! The code is :

ul
  {
    list-style-type: none
  }
  li:before
  {
    content: "✓  ";
    color: #009FF3;
    font-size: 36px;
  }

But for some reason when I click "save" it lagged . Strange because I got powerful machine with a lot of RAM ( browser - usage ) 

And now on every page its on the bottom end page.png

I called my friend who is programmer "not sure if I write it right.." 
He said to open the site " https://www.view-page-source.com  " and to paste it and to find it from there and to see from what code source its hidden , I am pretty sure I opened everyone and can't find it but on the site I find it. 

My wish is someone to say where to find it , I will paste big part of the code , so that the experts of coding can tell me where to find it .. 

And if you have the knowledge to tell how to work with the script from above I post so I can have Blue Checkmark for my BulletPoints I will be heavily happy

The source code : 

<div class="site-footer__copyright">
<div class="page-width">
<div class="grid medium-up--grid--table">
<div class="grid__item medium-up--one-half">
<small>© 2021, <a href="/" title="">Kiwart</a>.
<a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href=
"https://www.shopify.com?utm_campaign=poweredby&amp;utm_medium=shopify&amp;utm_source=onlinestore">
</a></small>
</div>
<div class=
"grid__item medium-up--one-half medium-up--text-right">
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</footer>
</div>
</div>
<script id="QuantityTemplate" type="text/template">

<div class="js-qty">
<input type="text" value="{{ value }}" id="{{ key }}" name="{{ name }}" pattern="[0-9]*" data-line="{{ line }}" class="js-qty__input" aria-live="polite">
<button type="button" class="js-qty__adjust js-qty__adjust--minus" aria-label="Reduce item quantity by one">
<svg aria-hidden="true" focusable="false" role="presentation" class="icon icon--wide icon-minus" viewBox="0 0 22 3"><path fill="#000" d="M21.5.5v2H.5v-2z" fill-rule="evenodd"/></svg>
<span class="icon__fallback-text">−</span>
</button>
<button type="button" class="js-qty__adjust js-qty__adjust--plus" aria-label="Increase item quantity by one">
<svg aria-hidden="true" focusable="false" role="presentation" class="icon icon-plus" viewBox="0 0 22 21"><path d="M12 11.5h9.5v-2H12V0h-2v9.5H.5v2H10V21h2v-9.5z" fill="#000" fill-rule="evenodd"/></svg>
<span class="icon__fallback-text">+</span>
</button>
</div>

</script> ul { list-style-type: none } li:before { content: "✓ ";                <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
color: #009FF3; font-size: 36px; }
<ul hidden="">
<li id="a11y-refresh-page-message">Choosing a selection results
in a full page refresh.</li>
<li id="a11y-selection-message">Press the space key then arrow
keys to make a selection.</li>
<li id="a11y-slideshow-info">Use left/right arrows to navigate
the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device</li>
</ul>
</body>
</html>

0 Likes