Collecting additional information using the line item properties

Quick_Carter
1 0 0

I need help on retrieving the data collected from the line item properties. I've created line properties in the product page but Im having trouble viewing the customized data in the admin side of my shop. everything on the fron end seems to be in working order, the title of the space provided and the space itself. I did a test run where i entered customizeable information on the product page, add-to-cart and checked out. when i go to the admin page i don't know where to look for this customized information. I checked the order page and order number. I've looked at every possible place and i cannot find where to view this customized information that is specific to each product. i followed this link https://docs.shopify.com/manual/configuration/store-customization/page-specific/product-page/get-cus... but still no success. i may be looking in the wrong place for this information. any tips would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Benjamin_C
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
369 0 42

Hello Quick, Ben here - your Shopify Guru! 

The item properties will be listed when you goto the order in your admin. 

The properties are listed right below the line item in the order. If your not seeing the properties show up you likely have some code wrong in your template file for the product.

I hope this helps! Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Cheers,
Ben C - Shopify Guru
Support@Shopify.com

0 Likes
JULIALLMEIDA
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi

I want to copy the line item properties to the order notes so that my ERP application can import this data via the [notes] fie

I want to do this without the need for usld

0 Likes