Collection description colour // Booster 2.2.1

1 0 0

Dear all,

I am absolutely breaking my head over this.

On my website I use the Booster v2.2.1 .

If I check the 'Show Collection Image' checkbox in the Collections section, the description turns black.

This means that there is absolutely no way to read the text over the dark pictures I use for my collections.

How it is now (masked some tabs and names for idea-protection):

is now.png

This is how I want it to be:

to be.png

In the theme code I have found the .over_image_content and rte collection-description things, but they don't seem to mention a colour anywhere. Even in the settings_schema.json I have found both settings, but they refer to #FFFFFF which should be white but it freaking isn't... :

code is now.png

I am able to edit the colour in the Code Inspector (obviously) and noticed that changing the colour also changes the colour of text in the footer.

What I would love to know:

1. How can I give the Collection Description it's own specific colour (so that it doesn't change the footer)?

2. How/Where can I then refer to that colour, making only the Collection Descriptions on my website turn white?

Thank you sooo much in advance!!

Kindest regards,

Casper

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @CPJB,

Please add below code in theme.scss file

.rte.collection-description p{color:#fff;}

If it won't work then please share your site url

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes