Collection future publish date not working

1 0 0

When I try to set a collection to publish at a date in the future, a popup at the bottom of screen says "saved collection", however the "Save", and "Discard" buttons at top of screen remain, and any attempt to navigate away from the page results in a popup with "If you leave this page, all unsaved changes will be lost."

Is this just an issue with my store, or have others had this too?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
173 21 39

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Can I get you to make sure your browser is up-to-date? What browser do you use? Can you try using a different one, also? 

I would also try using a different Internet Service Provider if it doesn't appear to be a browser issue. If you're still experiencing the issue, can you record a clip of the error you are seeing for me? You can use a third-party application like Screencast-O-Matic to do this.

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
24 0 4

@Cal 

Software is up to date. Issue occurs using Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. One cannot simply change ISP by clicking one's fingers.

Perhaps you misunderstood the issue as the OP (it was me) outlined. I could further explain the steps taken to create the issue (or multiple issues it turns out) however I fear this would likely result in misunderstanding again.

This Screencast-O-Matic you mention is terrible. You can view Issue 1 here and Issue 2 here.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm having the exact issue and it's so annoying. Have you found a solution?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
24 0 4

@olmos-there-co Until Shopify do something, nothing will fix the issue. As there has been no response from Shopify (which I am not in the least surprised about) possibly safe to assume a fix is not coming in the near future.

0 Likes