Collections Not Apppearing in the Navigation Drop Down

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

I am creating my Main Menu for my store. However when I select "add menu item", go to "link" and then "collections" it is showing that I have 44 collections not the 50 I actually have. I want to map every collection in my main menu and I cannot do that since 6 collections are missing.

The missing collections are still viewable on my store on the /collections page, I can edit them and add products in the collections area but I can't internally link them to the menu.

Not sure what to do and haven't see this happen anywhere in the forum discussion.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi VenCha

All things you explained is very clear. And seems you are doing thing in quite right way.
But can cross check the collection which are not visible for menu section. If they are available for online store.
You can check that just by editing that collection. After editing you will see the option for "Product Availability" section in the right top section.
Then click on the manage button. Then it will open a popup here you will see the option of "Online Store"  just check it and then save it.
Now you will be able to find these collection available for the menu.

Please let me know it it works.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you! They were all appearing as visible in the "Product Availability" for my online store but I toggled them off, saved, then toggled them back on and they were back in my menu. When in doubt, turn it on and off. :)

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

The same thing happened to me. I tried that, and it didn't work. ~.~

Does anyone have any other suggestions? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I also cant get this to work. Does anyone have a solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 3 3

@jakecarm , @POP  

Click Collection availability > Manage link. Toggle Online Store  click Done, and Save.

Do this step again. Now you can see your collection from the navigation.

Watch this video:

https://www.loom.com/share/9bb8e262845d434cb6517ecff2152d94

Are you looking for a new store or have a problem? Let me know!
0 Likes