Collections list on collection Pages

MAKEY
4 0 0

Dear Miss or Mr., 

Please tell me how to put a collection list on the collection page? It's easy to do on the home page, see photo below! Please help me! Thank you 

makey jpg.jpg

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
470 37 71

Hello Makey,
Welcome to the Shopify Community.
I read your problem and it seems that I need to analyze your website to provide a solution here.
Would you kindly share your website URL and if your website is password protected then also provide a password?

I will check out the issue and provide a solution to you here.

If you found this comment useful then please hit Like and Accept the Solution!
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via email or private message.
Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
Contact me on: community@accomplishify.com
MAKEY
4 0 0

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. url www.makey.gr and password: olik. Thank you

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
470 37 71

Hello @MAKEY

By default, Shopify allows having one page to display your store collections list. Here is your collections list page: https://makey.gr/collections

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via email or private message.
0 Likes
MAKEY
4 0 0

Dear Mr. Michal Morek, I have attached 4 screenshots for a better understanding of my task. Correct passwor is 9116, sorry. How difficult is it to do? Kind regards, Makey

1. PHONE COLLECTION IN THE HOME PAGE.jpgCOLLECTION LAPTOP.jpgCOLLECTION WALLET.jpgCOLLECTIONTABLET.jpg

0 Likes
MAKEY
4 0 0

Dear Mr., Thank you very much for your willingness to help me. I solved the problem, thanks! Kind regard, Makey

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
470 37 71

Hello @MAKEY

You are welcome. So everything is ok now?

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

0 Likes