Combining multiple SKUs/products into 1 to list on Shopify Store

CirrusSR22T
4 0 0

I see alot of older posts so i am hoping this problem has been solved. 

We are gift box store that is looking to create /sell pre-packaged boxes that contains multiple products/SKUs. We want to combine multiple SKUs into the master SKU (that will be the gift box) for inventory tracking purposes. Can someone help/suggest how to so this with or without a 3rd party app? 

Replies 2 (2)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

What you need to do is use a bundling app. There are a few different formats offered.

Our bundling solution allows you to create normal products where the inventory is calculated based on the component availability. When an order arrives for this product our system splits the order lines to the correct components for fulfilment purposes.

If you would like to test it out just drop me an email to tom@channelup.io and I can get the team to demo it for you.

Regards

Tom

sachahcas
Explorer
54 3 5

Your bundling solution does not explain how to make the bundle appear on the front end of a Shopify website. The tutorial goes into detail about bundling and "unbundling" but the .CSV interface is set up poorly (error messaging does not communicate the problem) and there is no word on practical integration of the functionality.

1) How to make a bundle (accomplished)
2) How do synch it to Shopify (not clear, your tutorial is ambiguous about this)
3) How do I make the bundle appear on the front end of things (zero information)
4) Where can I see my bundle in the back end of shopify and is this possible at all? (zero information)

Chances are you will respond to the ticket I've created but I will send this to the email listed as well so it finds you Tom.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it