Combining orders

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 7

I know there is a way to combine shipping with an app, but does shopify support (or WILL they support) combining orders? I have people who often order one item, and then within 24 hours place another order, and it would really clear things up if I could somehow combine them in the shopify backend.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
179 0 14

Hey Kassiellen!

Nicholas here, a Shopify Guru :)

Within the admin, there is no way to combine orders. However, we do have an excellent app called Order Manger, which will allow you to merge orders, among other order related controls not available natively within the admin :) I've included a link below :)

Order Manager App: https://apps.shopify.com/order-manager

Hope this help!

Cheers,

Nicholas

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 7

Yeeeeeeah, not paying $30 per month to combine orders, since there is very little that app offers other than order combining that I would actually use.

I guess I'll print 'n staple as usual.

4 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

It would really be helpful to have this in shopify. I have many customers abroad and the shipping is really a problem. It would help if i could add the option of ordering excluding shipping and when they are ready add a shipping rate to send everything at once.

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

An update for this thread for SEO purposes lol...

Now that Shopify has the EDIT feature, refund 1 order (but set refund amount to $0 and do NOT notify customer). Then on the other order, Edit > Add the items from the other order (do NOT notify customer) > mark as paid then fulfill as normal. Works for me!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

That was a great workaround you found. I just used it. Thanks!

0 Likes