Company Name Field to show in Order Admin page

Highlighted
1 0 0

Just going to stick around this thread to see if Shopify will update this. Very much needed feature!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I am also requesting this feature for several clients, more than 3 years have passed and still some hope a solution can be provided.

This is a real weak point about B2B order management as a same company can have several buyers subscribed to your shop and no way to filter them easily in the backoffice.

This thread looks to be an excellent comparison to use when people in the B2B decide to go for Shopify.

Hope some gurus developer are earing...

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm going to add my vote for this. The 'contact person' is useful information to have on the 'orders admin' page but I really do need to know which 'company' I'm dealing with, without having to open each order. It's nigh impossible to remember the names of every contact person at all the companies we do business with, more than one at some places.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

The shipping model works like this. We rate $1.00 for the whole lot but no longer the entirety has the same weight so I couldn’t price a flat fee price. So the heavier gadgets are carried out better point values & mild objects guide like earrings are carried out lower factor values. You are able to get lots greater mild gadgets for less S&H without us having to way every person object.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Wow, this is nearly 5 years old.

Shopify, we need this, make it happen!

0 Likes