Conditional logic for shipping (Location & date & time frame) deli

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello Every one
I have an online store and i sell only in my country (a small island) so I don't need more than one delivery man.
The problem is I have multiple delivery zones  (A,B,C,D) with different dates and times frames.
I want to implement a conditional logic for my customers as soon as they are ready to checkout (or a step before)
here is an example :
If someone choose : Zone A then the only option appears : Wednesday 
I would appreciate your help guys 
Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
53 7 2

Hello, @Sadi.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thanks for reaching out.

Shopify’s shipping zones can narrow down the shipping on a State/Province level but not to the City or Zip Code level. For added clarification, here is our guide for shipping zones. Since you are delivering locally, you would be trying to set up your shipping zones based on a city or zip code. For this, we recommend using a third-party shipping app as indicated in our guide. I’ve handpicked a few for you to try out. 

These apps offer a free trial for you to try out and if you require technical support with these apps, you can always reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of the app’s page.

14_48-1s7d0-lsgap

Once you’ve sorted your shipping zones based on city or zip codes with an app, you can name the shipping method with the dates that your delivery person is handling. For example, instead of saying “Standard Shipping” you can say “Delivery on Wednesday” for the specific zone. This is similar to what some of our merchants do for local pickup, this is done by changing “Free Shipping” to “Local Pickup” after setting up an individual shipping zone for their State/Province. 

If you run into any issues or have any more questions regarding this topic, feel free to reply to this thread and I’d be happy to help.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 1
Thank Alias,this was very helpful
I will do this and see.
Thank you once again
1 Like