Connect eBay to Shopify Issues

Sevenrice
Tourist
7 0 0

I am trying to connect my ebay account to my shopify store, however I am not having any luck. 

Long story short it appears Shopify/ebay connect is not seeing my ebay store as a business account however it is, has anyone else had this issue?

In shopify I have installed the ebay connect app, then I click connect at that time a new window pops up I sign into ebay and then it starts to ask me to verify my ebay business info so I enter that information and click continue when I hit continue it states ops there is an issue, please try again later.

I thought maybe it was because I did not have a ebay store subscription so I signed up for one last night and still no go.

I have reached out to Shopify, eBay Connect and eBay support teams and none of them have been able help with the issues. I truly believe it is an ebay connect/ebay issue but I can't get them to own it.

So I am curious of others had any issues and what they did to correct the issue.

0 Likes
jasonavada
Navigator
309 11 37

Hi @Sevenrice 

Selling on eBay using Shopify brings a lot of wonderful opportunities for online sellers to attract more customers and boost companies’ profits. If you have problems connecting eBay to Shopify, take your time to look at our guide on How to sell on eBay using Shopify, and remember to follow our instructions correctly. Hope it will be helpful for you!

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes
Jennifer_McMill
Excursionist
36 0 6

I’m getting a page not found when I try to connect. 

2319EDB4-555C-45E0-A1EA-B3B6EE260407.png

0 Likes
Sevenrice
Tourist
7 0 0

I ended up having to create a new ebay account, we will see how it goes.

Thanks

0 Likes