Connecting to google, facebook and instagram

Highlighted
2 0 1

I am having such a challenge! I really need help.  Some of my items are not being approved but I don't see why, the ones not being approved are not different than the ones that are approved.  I have added my contact information but my store is still suspended from google shopping.  I really need help please anyone.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 96 190

Hey there, @islandbreeze242 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

For Google Shopping, you need to have your store's contact details on the front end of your store for it to be approved by Google. Do you have a contact page listed in your store? You can read up on creating a contact page here.

You will also need to have all of your policies on your storefront, a return and refund policy, a term of service policy, shipping policy, etc. I would definitely recommend adding your policies to the footer of your page. Customers often look for the following before proceeding to checkout, and Google requires them:

• Refund policy
  • Privacy policy
  • Terms-of-service
  • Shipping policy

You can read up on creating these policies right here.  There may be other reasons for your account not being accepted. To resolve your suspension, you need to go to Google Merchant Center and contact Google support. 

As for Facebook, generally, this is an error that originates from Facebook, where there is a setting that their tech team will need to adjust. Any instances of this error will need to be directed toward Facebook's support team, who can be contacted via their Business Resources page.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thank you I got it to work!
1 Like