Connection issue with Italy not solved

Highlighted
3 0 0

Today 2019-11-06 the problem result as solved but it's not.

The shop I can't reach are jacksepticeye.com and markiplier.com, are youtubers with 20 milion + subscribers, for me it's impossible contact them to tell them to change the server settings. It's a problem Shopify must solve it's own because not everyone will use the solution previously given. 

I may need to use the shop on that sites, please solve this. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

If this can help, I found your "The 50 top Shopify stores for inspiration" list and I realized I can reach only few shops. From that 50 I took the first 20, following I show you which one I can reach and which not, hoping you find out why some can get through and others not solving the problem:

Haus (no), The Critical Slide Society (no), Studio proper (yes), Tluxe (yes), quadlock (yes), The Modern Shop (no), brilliant.co (yes), The Candi Factory (yes), 49th Parallel Roasters (no), 18 Karat Wholesale (no), Luxy Hair (yes), Biko (yes), Uppercase Magazine (no), unconditional.uk.com (no), hiutdenim.co.uk (no), Tanner Goods (yes), Studio Neat (yes), So Worth Loving (no), Pop Chart Lab (no), Hardgraft (no).
I can reach 9 out of 20 of your shops. 
Solve it because it's discriminating cut out only Italy from others, it's an heavy disservice.
Also because international store lost Italian traffic. 
I'm seriously concerned. 
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Buonasera,

segnalo che neppure noi che siamo clienti di ecommerce inglesi riusciamo ad accedere a diversi siti shopify.

Usiamo sia TIM che WIND.

Nessuno dei due funziona ancora

0 Likes