Consignment Seller Inventory and Invoice Management

2 0 0

Hi,

I am sure this topic has been breached elsewhere but i couldn't find anything around this specific request.

Basically, we have 1 or 2 physical stores who sell consignment goods of ours. Currently, we deliver the stock and enter the units delivered into an excel spreadsheet until we go back a week or two later and take photos (stocktake) of goods, enter those into a spreadsheet to determine quantities sold.

I am of the view that there should be a better way to do this using Shopify invoicing somehow whereby we can eliminate the excel spreadsheet and just input items delivered, create a pro-forma docket detailing those items, then when the stocktake is performed, simply enter stock still on hand and have the system determine quantities sold etc.

This would also hopefully have a capability for returned goods not sold and the like.

Is anyone aware of anything that could assist?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1
Hey Jordan,

Were you able to find something that was more efficient that the excel sheet? I had a similar problem while trying to do this for my sneaker consignment business.

After giving up on looking, I decided to build a product that helps with it.

It is called Frontflip. The goal was to build a new and modern consignment software that allows business to decrease cost with tools that saves them time, and increase revenue by making it easier to connect to more sales channels (like Shopify).

You can view our site here: www.frontflip.co

I would love to chat and help you out on fixing this for you. You can reach my anytime at: hello@frontflip.co

Menan
0 Likes