Constant issues in trying to log into admin

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1
The reason shopify hasn’t been responding to this is because its not from them, the issue in itself is our routers, now I worked up a fix for this..I don’t know if it will work for everybody but give it a go, My guess is the router has communication issues when trying to establish a connection with the shopify servers...now get a network that actually allows you login to your shopify admin...connect your device to the network that doesn’t let you login, and try logging in..wait for about a minute before the time out error shows, turn of that network and connect to the new network that allows the page load, once this page loads using the new network, connect your device back to the main network while being logged in to your shopify admin and try a refresh or try navigating any of the tabs...It should work now and stop giving that issue anymore, its not the most precise fix...but it worked for me, hope it helps
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Thanks a lot will give it a try.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1
Let me know how it goes, remember to turn the router off entirely and turn it on, on the time of the second connection
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same issues logging in. I get this beadpatternsbyjaycee.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

This has been going on for a while and is most frustrating. Please investigate and do something.

0 Likes
4 0 0

I went with Chrome browser and haven't had an issue since then.  For some reason, safari kept having issues.

0 Likes