Constantly asked to log in

Highlighted
1 0 3

In the past, I was rarely asked to log into my Shopify accounts. I was able to log in and stay logged. Over the past month or so, I am continually asked to log in. Sometimes multiple times in a day.

It's obviously not a big deal, but I'd like to know what's going on and how to stop it. 

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

HA HA!  I just got logged out as I was trying to respond to this post!!  no, i am getting logged out constantly, and it IS a big deal.  Half the time when i log back in i get a "we'll be back soon" or it takes me to a page i've never seen.  This is BS, I don't have time to be constantly logging in and then having to navigate back to where I was.  This is happening on 4 different windows machines and a Mac, all with the latest version of Chrome.  Shopify's solution? re-install chrome on all the machines.... complete BS.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

Here's the page i get:

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 11.08.51 PM.jpg

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Bump, been happening for a few months.

Robert http://dustrial.net
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 6

Same thing here. I get logged out at  least once a day. I've usually got multiple tabs open to different pages of the store. When I get logged out all of the extra tabs reset to the Home page once I'm logged in. Which means I have to navigate back to all of the pages I was working on. Sometimes I get the "We'll be back soon" page and have to close all Shopify tabs and open a fresh one to get it to work again. This is super annoying to be happening so frequently. 

1 Like