Contact Shopify

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I have been a few months did not contact Shopify for support and it seems they are no phone number to call to get support anymore. I have a question that I couldn't find at the community forum or anywhere. So, what is the solution is if I didn't find my answer at the community forum and there is no phone number to call? There is no email for the contact form to fill either! I have a unique question and request. Any Help?

Thanks,

Raid

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
479 27 583

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @raid

Thank you for reaching out to share your experience using our Help center. Our Support team is still here to help 24/7.

To get in touch with Shopify support:

1. Go to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. Click Log in and enter your details.
  3. Enter a brief description of your question into the search bar.
  4. You’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Get help from the Shopify support team.
  5. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options.

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

I cannot contact the support either...

There is something wrong. I have been trying for a couple of days and the steps you wrote above does not work.

When I press contact support it just loops me back to the support page.

/Hanna

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

I feel compelled to share that i'm extremely unimpressed with how difficult it is to access the "24/7 support". I've spent far to long looking for a way to make contact to try and find an answer to what should have been a 30 second question and answer which doesnt come up in the searches of the help info or previous conversations on these boards.

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am new to Shopify and so far not happy with the support. There is no option to call, chat or email support. I searched articles and there is no answer or option to get support. 

Very frustrated and surprised at the low level of support on Shopify. 

0 Likes