Contact Support Issues, HELP!!!

Highlighted
3 0 0

I am trying to contact support, and I cannot log in to the support page to either send an email or request a callback. When I enter my store, it says this store is not available. I can't get anywhere with this, and I really need help.

Calling the Support number, the number disconnects after telling you to contact support through the website. HELP!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
260 23 39

Hey, @aprilsp!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the frustrations you're experiencing, I'm here to help out! What exactly seems to be the problem when you try to log into our support page? Are you getting any sort of error message? If so, please send me a screenshot of the error so I can have a better idea of what's going on. 

As for the "This store is unavailable" message, is that appearing when you try to visit your live site, or when you try to log into your admin? 

I'm more than happy to assist you right here on our forums, and if we need to take a closer look into your account, we can move our conversation to email to authenticate you. Please feel free to reply here and let me know what all you need assistance with, and we can take the appropriate next steps from there. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Dear Sam,

When I go to Support, then Contact Support, and I am asked to log in to my store. I tried that with:  sproulestudios.myshopify.com  , and also sproulestudios.com

I made  sure I was logged out of my site when I did this. When I entered the info that is when I got this message: 

Shop copy.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Sorry, I meant Ash!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
260 23 39

Hi, @aprilsp!

Thank you for the screenshot and additional explanation. When I visit "sproulestudios.com", I'm taken to a live site with no issue. However, when I try to access "sproulestudios.myshopify.com", I get the same error your screenshot shows. That tells me that the issue is likely that that is not your exact .myshopify.com URL.

Are you able to log into your Shopify admin at this time? If so, when logged in you should be able to see your exact .myshopify.com URL in the address bar at the top of your browser. If you're having difficulties logging in, try using this link: sproulestudios.com/admin. Since we know that custom domain is correct, adding "/admin" to it should bring you directly to a log in page. 

Let me know if this helps, and also if there's anything else I can assist with. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes