Contact Support?

Loganrmichael14
1 0 0

Hello, I am looking to speak with anyone from shopify at all at this time. I have tried your support teams but have had issues. I cannot click a store of mine since I never created one. I have been billed on shopify for roughly 8-9 months now without my knowledge, ( I never started a store, or intended to). I am just looking for a way to speak to anyone so I can further resolve this issue I have.

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

Hello, @Loganrmichael14. I’m sorry to hear you have been having issues getting the support you need. Unknown charges certainly can be frustrating, but we’re happy to help resolve this for you. 

You can get in touch with a member of our support team through the contact page. Currently, there is live chat, email and phone callback support available. Callbacks are volume based, so if you don’t see it as an option, then it means there aren’t any agents available for phone support at the moment. Please check back for a callback spot at another time, or proceed to email, or a live chat.

For your circumstances, I recommend proceeding on the contact page linked above by choosing ‘Continue without logging in’. Once you’ve then entered a search term, scrolled down to click the ‘Contact’ button, and then chosen your preferred method of support, please select ‘I don’t have a Shopify store’ to connect.

Due to the nature of your inquiry, please be sure you have your invoice numbers, and screenshots of the charges on your statements available. The Support Advisor will need this information to clarify and/or locate the account the charges are associated with so that they can help you proceed with the next steps.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes