Contact Us Form Not Sending Email

Solved
brando2
1 0 0

Hi Dan, 

Having the same issue. https://www.flowzastream.com/

Everything works with the contact form. Everything is setup properly on Zoho. I have another store setup the same way and it is working just fine, but for this store I cannot receive customer messages from the contact form.

My theme is a free one on the store I am having trouble with but that should not be an issue right?

0 Likes
Kōena
Tourist
5 0 4

Update #2: 
Problem resolved.
The error was caused by Shopify. Support fixed it. 
The info__at__koenabeauty.com email address was on their suppression list - probably due to an issue in the past that created irregular results. 
Happy, that everything works now, but still irritated, that there is no pro-active information about this.  

Update #1: 
Just figured out that Sender E-Mail: lina__at__koenabeauty.com  works while info__at__ koenabeauty.com does NOT work...
Could that be an issue with Microsoft Exchange? Lina is the primary account address, but info is entered as alternative e-mail address and I can send / received e-mails via Outlook from both aliases. 

@tapigotapioca : looks like you also use Microsoft Exchange for your e-mail address. Have you been able to fix the issue? My web forms have worked in the past 100% (I've tested them)... now, I find out by accident that they do not work anymore. 

@GCWebTeam : do you have any other suggestions? I've added all kinds of "include: google / shopify / ..." and "mx a" records, but contact forms will still not work. No errors, but no e-mails either. 

This is the domain with one of the non-working contact forms: 

https://koenabeauty.com/pages/book-me

It is SO frustrating and I wonder what I have missed that caused this issue. Not sure for how many days, weeks, months people cannot reach me via these forms. Horrible! 

tapigotapioca
2 0 0

Hello Koena, I am glad support was able to fix that for you. I did not have the same luck as they blamed outlook for error. I removed the contact forms from the website. I hope they could help me as they did for you.  

0 Likes
made4Uo
Tourist
49 0 2

Seems like people are having trouble with emails. Why not create a contact form which directly goes to you email. The contact form will have product title and SKU. Some website charge for this.  You don't have to install an up or sign up for subscription. It is FREE. Just check this link

0 Likes
Frankcw
1 0 0

I'm having the same problem. I don't get a message when someone sends a message via the form. Paid store set up for years.

www.jewelryholdersforyou.com

Hopefully Dan is still around

0 Likes
jwu703
1 0 0

My email on contact us page has randomly stopped working. No changes to code. Anyone know whats going on?

0 Likes
made4Uo
Tourist
49 0 2

That is the main reason why I did not want to directly use my google email with shopify. Don't want to mess up with Google.  I use EmailJS. They have a free 200 emails per month. If you go over 200, then you have to pay subscription. If you need help in setting up your emailJS, here's the link. There is also another way to create a contact form. Check this video

Note: I don't work, nor earn anything from EmailJS

0 Likes