Contact Us Form Not Sending Email

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello!

I have set Contact Us page with the page.contact template. I have a form that seems to function, at least to the user as you can fill it in and hit the Submit button (you get a 'successfully submitted' message on the screen).

However the email does not sent, I have tried several times. Also deleting and creating the page again.

All my settings seem to be correct, the Customer email properly set too.

Please someone help me! Thank you :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

I have the same issue too.  I am unable to receive the emails from the contact us bar you see at the bottom of my page. 

I have already done the following -> Admin -> Settings -> General and ensure the email under store contact and customer email are correct. Please help

Contact us not working.png

Thanks.

Regards,

S

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
72 12 34

This is an accepted solution.

Hi everyone,

Are your stores currently on a paid shopify plan? I've worked on a few stores that the 'subscribe' and 'contact-us' page came up with the same 404 error currently on hellowcircus.com.

The problem solved itself once the store was out of development mode and onto a paid shopify plan.

Dan from GC Web Team | Shopify Partner
If this was helpful then please Like and let me know!
If this answered your question click Accept as Solution
Want to modify or make custom changes on your store? I'm available for hire!
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

The email contact is not working and I only found out because one of my customers was offended that I never returned their email. In addition the buying process did not work as well... It is embarrassing and you have to jump through hoops now for help with shopify. What happened to your awesome customer service?

Please help,

Julio

my page is timeriderdesigns.myshopify.com

0 Likes