Contact Us Form Not Sending Email

Solved
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

because if the FROM address of the contact form email to you is

xxxx@solasport.com.au

your current domain settings, TXT records are

v=spf1 include:spf.protection.outlook.com ip4:202.86.211.121 ip4:203.24.148.133 -all

which EXCLUDES shopify from sending emails with that domain, = email wiped / deleted before delivery.

make the TXT record

v=spf1 a include:spf.protection.outlook.com ip4:202.86.211.121 ip4:203.24.148.133 -all

-- added the letter a

which denotes the A record is a valid sender for emails for that domain too, the A record is shopify !!

otherwise change -all  to ~all  and dont be so strict of WHO can send email from your domain

Dan from GCWebTeam .com | Shopify Partner | If this was helpful then please Like and let me know!
If this answered your question click Accept as Solution. Want to modify or make custom changes on your store? I'm available for hire! Website: GCWebteam.com
Eidi
3 0 0

Hello Dan,

i have the same problem.

I made the domain settings, as previously described. But it did not work. What else can it be?

0 Likes
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

whats your store URL?

Dan from GCWebTeam .com | Shopify Partner | If this was helpful then please Like and let me know!
If this answered your question click Accept as Solution. Want to modify or make custom changes on your store? I'm available for hire! Website: GCWebteam.com
0 Likes
Eidi
3 0 0
bne001
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks for the reply Dan, I have spoken to our domain controller who has confirmed that is the issue.

To avoid spam we will create a workaround using an external domain for "sender" email.

0 Likes
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

Eidi,  have a look at your zoho settings / firewall. Login to zoho >> email  or ask zoho support

0 Likes
Eidi
3 0 0

Dan, I sent an email to Zoho support and they asked me for the server logs along with their connecting IP address. You can send me?

0 Likes
Diana_Rammell
4 0 0

Hi Dan,  I'm hijacking this thread in hopes to get your help with the same issue for my store?

0 Likes
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

whats your store url Diana ?

0 Likes
RT2015
1 0 0

Ignore this.

0 Likes