Contact Us Form Not Sending Email

Solved
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

Diana,

google is your email service provider, so they are super fussy about ppl using their domains as spam.

Login to your DOMAIN NAME
add the DNS  

TXT record
v=spf1 a mx include:_spf.google.com ~all

Dan from GCWebTeam .com | Shopify Partner | If this was helpful then please Like and let me know!
If this answered your question click Accept as Solution. Want to modify or make custom changes on your store? I'm available for hire! Website: GCWebteam.com
0 Likes
Diana_Rammell
4 0 0
raspberrycreekfabrics.com

0 Likes
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

yes, diana, edit the DNS TXT record, you are missing the a mx. This means that SHopify then has permission to send as @raspberrycreekfabrics.com

Login to your DOMAIN NAME

add the DNS TXT record

v=spf1 a mx include:_spf.google.com ~all

smash that like button if these helped everyone.

Dan from GCWebTeam .com | Shopify Partner | If this was helpful then please Like and let me know!
If this answered your question click Accept as Solution. Want to modify or make custom changes on your store? I'm available for hire! Website: GCWebteam.com
NonyDesignCo
1 0 0

I am having the same issue, I have a paid version of shopify. (www.nonydesignco.com) When I initially setup my website in the summer of 2020 everything worked. Now I am getting messages on social that clients cannot contact us through our website. I tried to submit a request and got an error. See screenshot below.

Screenshot 2021-02-17 161427.png

0 Likes
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

read the prev posts, your domain has

v=spf1 include:spf.protection.outlook.com -all

make it

v=spf1 a mx include:spf.protection.outlook.com ~all

no MINUS (-) but tilder (~) all

Also, see attached, shopify may require your domain to have additional CNAME entries, unique to each store.

Goto Settings >> general  ( see attached )  >> Manage  >> follow dns entries as needed.

manage.png

smash the likes if this helped you, this is not Shopify support, but done out of my own free time

nemesis_vii
1 0 0

Hi,

I am on a paid account, and The contact form was working fine, but for the past few weeks, it has stopped working.

Any idea of how to solve the issue?

www.zajingo.com

0 Likes
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

Make sure you have read thru the above solutions too,

Also goto your store as admin then,

settings >>> general  and see below under the SENDER email address you have set, click on >>>  MANAGE <<<  and follow the instructions

manage.png

This is not shopify support, so dont forget to smash the like button if this helped you!

Anything requiring a private response please reach out to the address in my signature.

SweetHazelandCo
1 0 1

Dan!! You’re THE man. Seriously. I have been KILLING myself the last six days and “chatting” with Shopify Support with ZERO results and I read this thread and YOU saved the day! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

I'm super happy that this helps every1, smash the likes and/or HIRE ME for other work at the website in my signature.

0 Likes
jyaffa
2 0 0

I also have this problem. I am not receiving emails from customers via my contact me page.  A customer tracked me down on instagram to let me know.  And now when I try to send an email through the form it doesn't work.  What can I do?  www.jyaffa.com

0 Likes