Contact Us Form Not Sending Email

Solved
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

Hi Jyaffa,

This has been covered previously here already.

google is your email service provider, so they are super fussy about ppl using their domains as spam.

Login to your DOMAIN NAME
add the DNS

TXT record
v=spf1 a mx include:_spf.google.com ~all

which should have been done when you setup google as per

https://support.google.com/a/answer/2716802?hl=en

smash the likes or reach out if you have any Shopofy needs

Dan from GCWebTeam .com | Shopify Partner | If this was helpful then please Like and let me know!
If this answered your question click Accept as Solution. Want to modify or make custom changes on your store? I'm available for hire! Website: GCWebteam.com
0 Likes
jyaffa
2 0 0

Does that take time to go into effect?  Because it doesn't seem to be working.

0 Likes
kessistef
1 0 0

Can you help me? Klaviyo mails landing into spam and i don't receive any mails from my contact form what can i do?

0 Likes
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

Read the whole discussion and implement all the changes as directed here. Its mostly non-shopify related, your domain changes ( DNS ).

After that, leave me your URL to have a look or PM me.

Dan from GCWebTeam .com | Shopify Partner | If this was helpful then please Like and let me know!
If this answered your question click Accept as Solution. Want to modify or make custom changes on your store? I'm available for hire! Website: GCWebteam.com
n_bcn
Excursionist
18 1 1

Hello, 

I have read through the posts and followed the above steps but it does not seem to have made a difference. Could anyone help?

My store is here.

Thank you

0 Likes
SimonTronik
Tourist
3 0 1

Same issue, DNS settings were changed yesterday as per previous post's recommendations, but issues still occuring.

Email is definitely the issue though as replacing the store's usual email with my own personal one makes it work flawlessly.

The store is at bijouled.co.uk

0 Likes
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

No Simon, you haven't

currently you have

TXT Records

• ~all v=spf1 include:shops.shopify.com ~all

and from the prev posts here you should have for google email servers

TXT record
v=spf1 a mx include:_spf.google.com ~all

update that and w8 for it to get around the world

for every1, a quick way to check you domain settings is

http://auditdns.net/?domain=bijouled.co.uk

and you can see the TXT record setup  ( obviously change the URL you want to see )

SimonTronik
Tourist
3 0 1
Sorry, i did have it set as the google one, but was still having issues.
Having spoken to Shopify support, they recommended this TXT value, and also
noted that the email was being suppressed by their servers due to previous
bounce-backs. I've just now tested the contact form again, and i'm happy to
say it's working again.

For anyone who the google TXT record isn't working for, this Shopify one
may be worth a try.
Name: @
TXT Value: v=spf1 include:shops.shopify.com ~all

Your results may vary, but it's worked for me.
Thanks GCWebTeam for pointing me in the right direction though, your help
is much appreciated.
0 Likes
GCWebTeam
Shopify Partner
89 12 49

" also noted that the email was being suppressed by their servers due to previous
bounce-backs"

- Ha, thats good to know, even after every1 fixes it they need to contact shopify @ support to get back on Santas Nice list

0 Likes
tapigotapioca
2 0 0

Hello Dan, 

I am having a similar issue on my website. I cannot even receive shopping notification emails! Shopify support wasnt able to help... Can you help?

www.tapigotapioca.com

0 Likes