Contact support by live chat? How??

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me how to contact support by live chat? I need help on something and want to talk it through with them.

Thanks

Andrew

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
731 57 89

Hi, @wonderonline!

Ted here from Shopify Support, thanks for reaching out to us! Our live chat, phone, email and social media support can be found here 24/7. I'm happy to help you with any query as well if you would like, just let me know! 

Many Thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Support appears to have gone completely AWOL. I can't find ANY WAY TO contact support. This is unacceptable. No one picks up the phone. I don't see any chat option or email option, just a list of FAQ's. If I do not receive a reply, I will be shutting down my Shopify store.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
731 57 89

Hi @VickiVas,

Thanks for letting me know. The link I shared above in full is https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact. You should be able to see these options when clicked. If not, can you try using a different browser or device to access the page? In addition, our Shopify Facebook Support here or Twiter Support here can help you with any query 24/7. I'm also happy to help here too if you would prefer.

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes