Contact

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, i'm trying to contact you, but the page is not working. I've tried on support e-mail, but i received this message:

Thanks for contacting Shopify Support! A support ticket has not been created.

From August 13th 2019, we have changed how you create a support ticket by email!

What can I do? I need to contact someone! Helpp!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
33 7 11

Hey VictorMari,

Have you tried contacting Shopify Support instantly via chat?

https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/chat

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
607 30 97

Hi, @VictorMari!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble contacting our support team. We have a live chat and phone service here, as well as the option to DM us on Twitter. Our email service is not accepting new emails moving forward, emails can sometimes not be the most efficient way to problem-solve given the delays there can be in response times. Chats or phone calls are usually a lot faster and can resolve issues more quickly, so we are using this more direct way for the foreseeable future. 

I'd be happy to chat with you here! If the question you have does not require me to authenticate you as the account owner, we can chat here and I can hopefully guide you to a resolution. However, if you have a question about a specific part of your store, or a question about your billing details, etc, it may be best to reach out to our support team via chat or phone. This way they will be able to verify you as the account owner and take a more in-depth look at your account to resolve any issues.

Let me know which way works best for you!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, what's up?

I need a little help.

I have an account on shopify. I was on 14 days free trial, but a lot of things started to happen and I was off.

Now, I know that you guys are given 90 days free trial because of Covid-19, right?

I don't even started to sell yet. Can I use 90 days free trial either? Please! 

My account is schuzzie.myshopify.com

I'm from Brazil and now we are in quarantine. Can you guys help me? I'm boring!

Thanks you anyway. Sorry for my english, I'm brazilian.

Xoxo.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
607 30 97

Hey again, @VictorMari.

Thanks for the extra context! If your store is already close up, I'd recommend started a new store now. If you sign up via www.shopify.com, you will get a 90-day trial automatically added to your store. This is a relief measure for new merchants starting their business during this pandemic.

There are several other relief measures we have implemented for right now, you can check out the full list here. This list will be updated with any changes over the next few months! There are also some links here that will hopefully help you out and keep the sales coming in:

* Resources for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19.
* Brick-and-Mortar Retailers Navigating COVID-19.
* Government Relief Programs for Small Businesses.
* How to stay connected & drive online sales
* 12 Ways We Can All Support Small Businesses.

I completely understand it's tough at the moment as businesses all over the world are seeing the pandemic effect. We are trying our best to support our store owners, as they do not yet know what to expect going forward. Just know that we will always put our merchants first, and we will try to help, together we will assist each other. 

Let me know if you have any specific questions on setting up, happy to help.

Ava

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi im trying to contact you via the live chat from the UK, however it seems this function isn't loading on the page.

When I try loading the page this happens. Do you have a number to call from the UK?

f.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Same issue for Ava. when you go to the  page that suggest you can chat the page is blank. Looking for assistance please

cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
607 30 97

Hi @OPTITEC & @qwertyav!

Can I ask if either of you are using Microsoft Edge as a browser to access the help centre? If so, can you make sure that the browser is up to date? Our developers are aware of a small issue with Microsoft Edge users at the moment, but updating the browser to or using a different browser seems to be solving these issues! You can also reach out to our support teams via DMs on Twitter or a private message on Facebook Messenger, whichever you prefer.

Let me know if that helps!

Ava

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 9

Ava,

How can I call support, if my account login is disabled? I have no idea what to do. 

I need to speak to a real person urgently as my store is offline without explanation. 

Help, please

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am also trying to contact Shopify to request a call back.  Their page is totally blank for Support.  A disaster during this lockdown period.

0 Likes