Contact

Highlighted
2 0 0

Does anyone have the contact email or phone for Shopify? I need personal help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
910 56 113

Hi there @Dana12!

Don here from Shopify.

You can see your options for contacting our support team including by phone when available over on our support site.

When the option to request a callback is not available due to volume, you will still be able to use the other support options including contacting us via email there.

Just click through the prompts on the screen to see the available options there for you.

We can also provide support here on the Community forums, though for account-specific or time-sensitive topics, it may be more useful to contact live support than for us to provide asynchronous support via a back-and-forth on these forums.

Do let us know if you need help from here, otherwise you can check out the support options outlined above.  

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I am looking at different membership options - I wanted to learn more regarding the transaction fee (2% fee) , is it applicable per sale or per payment? As in, would we be charged anything if we are not using an online payment system?

Or is it per sale?

Kindly clarify so I can make the appropriate membership choice. 

Thank you so much

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
910 56 113

Hi there @Dana12!

Don here from Shopify.

You can check out more info on transaction fees, how they work, and where to find them in your Shopify invoice here on our help site.

There's a breakdown of how this is calculated on this page you can check out, so you understand how this rate is applied to arrive at the charges you would see based on the cost of your orders.

There are some manual payment methods which are exempt from these fees, which you can check out here.

So, if you have a sale made via a manual payment method, there would be no transaction fees applied there, as there would be normally.

Are you just getting set up with your store still, or have you been selling already, perhaps elsewhere?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes