Contrado not received my order through my shopify site

GiftOfHadiya
2 0 0

Hi there, 

I’m hoping somebody can help. We have linked our shopify site - www.giftofhadiya.com to contrado, a print on demand supplier, My friend has placed a test order however this has just remained unfulfilled and the information has not been sent through to contrado? We are unsure on what to do as we thought we had linked it properly so that the order made through our shopify website would automatically place an order with contrado. Please help. 

0 Likes
UT
Tourist
3 0 2

I'm having the same problem, did you solve this? Communication at Contrado is very slow

0 Likes
GiftOfHadiya
2 0 0

Seems as if its slow with Shopify too, as I’ve had no reply. I spoke with Contrado via their online web chat service and they have told me they can’t find my order. So frustrating.

0 Likes
UT
Tourist
3 0 2
We were able to get in touch with Contrado quickly on their Facebook messenger. The reason our orders were not showing up is because we hadn’t added our “default billing address” to Contrado. Go to “account admin” and you’ll be asked to put in a billing address, then the orders showed up. Hope this helps you!
GwennContrado
Excursionist
17 0 2

Glad this got sorted last month - you can also get in touch directly on shopify@contrado.com and the dedicated team at Contrado will help 

0 Likes