Conversion tracking is not available

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I have been testing with the conversion tracking and everything was going fine. but the last couple of days, I have stopped getting any data from the conversion tracking.

I have tried chrome and safari and nothing is coming up. I have tried to access the data through the Graphql API and the customer journey returned is null.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Yes, we're having the same issue! And suddenly my shopify sales notifications include the phrase "from your Online Store"- we don't have any other store... It's been happening since Friday.

0 Likes
Highlighted

What do you mean by conversion tracking? There is hundreds of things that are tracked and many types of conversions. Do you mean contact page enquiries through Google Analytics? Sales tracking in Google Ads through the Shopify app? Add to carts through Facebook?

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Josh,

When you navigate to the order's page on Shopify, there is the conversions summary on the right hand nav. That just states "There aren't any conversion details available for this order."

We are trying to integrate with your system so we are trying to access the Customer Journey information on the order via the GraphQL API. That is returned as null for all of orders since Friday on multiple shops not just ours.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

We are using apiVersion: "2019-10"

We first grab all of the orders from our store using the orders api: 

https://{shopifyStore.shopify_store_name}.myshopify.com/admin/api/2019-10/orders.json?status=any

Then we grab the admin_graphql_api_id which we run the second query to get the customer journey information using graphql

{
   order(id: {admin_graphql_api_id}) {
     id
     customerJourney {
       customerOrderIndex
       daysToConversion firstVisit { id referralCode } lastVisit { id referralCode }
     }
   }
  }

The customerJourney returned is null.

As I have mentioned, this is returning data for orders made prior to Friday.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

The same thing is happening here, contacted support but support claims that customers are using private browser. It shouldn't be the case since before last Friday, out of 10 orders in my store, 9 have conversion summary. And now, 30 out of 30 orders don't have conversion summary.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1
Agreed. Last Friday morning I stopped being able to see any conversion details using your analytics on the home page. Eight orders since, no tracking available (it’s now been way past the 48 hours that the Help doc mentions it might take. Never had any problem before. One other piece- the Shopify notification of a new order now contains the phrase “from your Online Store” we don’t have any other store.

Yesterday I spent an hour or so on with Tech support, who found it odd as well adn refreshed the front-end cache. I did recieve a single order with conversion detail about an hour later, then, unfortunately, another one with no conversion details after that.
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Im getting the exact same problem

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Individual order pages on Shopify offers conversion details for each order. These have suddenly stopped becoming available.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 2

I have the same problem since Friday. No conversion details on any of my orders.  Since there are a few of us with the same issue, I think it is fair to assume that not all for sudden everybody is switching to private browsers. Especially on mobile devices. 

@Josh_Uebergang  would you be so kind and escalate this to support.

1 Like