Conversions Value Assistance / Facebook

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello guys! 

This is for everyone that has knowledge with website codes / facebook ads / conversions. I was analyzing my facebook ads and everything was going great. Testing interests, getting sales, life was great. After about 60 purchases on my pixel I noticed that the purchase conversions value was off. (Maybe)I was making sales that were $35, and facebook would tell me its about $25-$30. (Again i think) I went into my pixel and clicked on the purchases option, and it shows different values for each parameter. They go from $7.95 to $50.50. Is this okay and is this all accurate, or do i need to change something in my website code? We used a third party theme for the homepage but not for the other pages on our sites, not not sure how to change it if it is messing up. $7.95 is definitely a price of our product though too. Facebook support and Shopify support could not help me and told me to try here. Love you all and I hope I can get some help.

Lets all make money together!

Ryan 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Are you tracking via a custom conversion or using shopify facebook integration as a data source? 

I wouldn't worry about the values here. The main thing is if it is triggering the event as a conversion. This way when you run a conversion ad, Facebook knows the people to go after that are like the converters. Once you get 100+ conversions  you can build a custom audience on that and then a look a like audience off of the conversion audience. Run a new conversion ad to that look a like audience that will help in targeting people who are exactly like the ones that are buying off of you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I understand that for sure. I am using Facebook integration as the data source. The reason this is an issue for me is because I run ads for this company. I need to let the owner know exactly how many sales were getting, and how much each sale was. Facebook isn't accurate though, and is telling me different numbers for each conversion on ads manager. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I run the Facebook ads directly from Facebook business manager instead of in shoplifty integration. At least in business manager there is a website purchases column and conversion and value columns to see and shows you which ad produced the purchase. You can change the columns to custom and add the website purchases conversions. At least for mine they match exactly from the FB ads and shopify data.

takers-novadigi_1-1604846267858.png

takers-novadigi_2-1604846377860.png

0 Likes