Conversions

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi everyone. 

I have had my online store for almost a month and a half now and I get tons of traffic. The problem is, even though I have 60+ people on my website everyday, no one is buying anything. Would anyone be able to give me some tips or look on my website to see whats missing.

thank you <3

www.noelleclothing.com

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

Trying not to sound rude but I think your store might need a little more work.

Now I'm no expert, but I can suggest looking into similar sites to be inspired by what they do.

Hope this helps! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1

A little more work in what way?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

take a look of some revelant apps

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
180 2 9

Hi @Brianna78,

I see that you've gained fair traffics for your store as a Shopify newbie. That's quite good, keep going. The prob is that you don't have many sales at all. There are various ways to boost sales for your store. I think one of the most preferred and optimized ones must be the help of supporting apps. But how to leverage it correctly? Hmmm, I think the answer might be that you should find out the application that suitable for your store.

To do that, it would be recommendable to do some analysis, think out of the box to figure out the app that works best for your retailer. I guarantee that before installing or purchasing any apps, the providers always promise to say something like drive crazy sales for your shop, but take advantage of it is not as easy as you may think. So as I mentioned, you better pay for something worthy.

Here I wanna my favorite 2 two, let's take a look: 

1. Sales Pop Master: used and trusted by 30,000 merchants on Shopify. Store's turnover comes with flying colors. Sales Pop Master or Sales Popup aims to solve the low conversion challenges by increasing add-to-cart and boosting trust for eCommerce websites with Sales Pop ups (Social Proof), Countdown Timers and Countdown Stock On Pop-ups (Best features of the app) and Coupon Code Wheel.

Moreover, it has launched its newest features:Quick View Mode For Urgency (Show sales popup when customers click the product name. One of the most outstanding features of Sales Pop Master as social proof.)

2. Upsell and Cross-sell Smart Tool: Offer a bunch of amazing features such as

Cross-sell and Upsell offers. Show popup after customers connect to or choose to check out the cart.

Suggest different products so that customers buy more items and grow the cart value.

Expand the cart value by stimulating customers to make other purchases.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
159 13 32

Hello @Brianna78 

Congratulations on your store page! I hope you are well and safe in these difficult times.

I saw a couple of things that could be made better on your store page, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. There a few basic design and utility elements you should take care of - like, on your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
    2. Your brand seems a personal one - each design and product has a unique personal touch to it. So add an About Us section and talk about yourself/team/philosophy or whatever drives you. This allows your shoppers to connect better. You should also make sure to add a contact us section and add it to the footer. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
    3. Make sure you add some reviews or testimonials to the page. This helps build credibility and trust.
    4. I'd also recommend putting some of your social media posts (links to them) instead of a simple banner that says connect with us on social media. Very few users are likely to click on that to find out what your social media pages will look like. Give them a sneak peak from the store page.
    5. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
    6. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

E9F8F447-7826-4C5E-B013-BC531E27FF7C_4_5005_c.jpeg329EB7BF-C7D7-4D21-A951-331A86BBBFA9_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like