Correct format for importing products with variants... ?

Lew_Esses
2 0 1

Hi,

Can you send me the template as well?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Giannis
2 0 0

Hello Annette,

Could you please send me the template?

Kind Regards,

Giannis

0 Likes
flashhouseco
1 0 0

Hi Anette,

Would it be possible for you to send it through to me as well. I haven't had any issues adding a variation product when there's only one option (colour or size) however, this is the first product that has 2 options (size and colour). I keep getting the error message "Line 2-40: Option value provided for unknown options"

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Eric

0 Likes
stonerb
1 0 0

Kristen,

Can you please send me your csv as well.  I'm getting this error while trying to add multiple images of two different variants and it is unclear how to do this.  So I need the rest of the spreadsheet to see the image source columns.

0 Likes
wnenkow
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello there,

I wasn't part of your original email, but I'm having a terrible time of uploading products via CSV. I'l attached my file. What is happening, is that it will upload, but I only receive one variant in the product. The rest of the variants just do not appear. So Not quite sure what I have incorrect on the file.

Thanks

Bonniehttps://www.dropbox.com/s/i24ypagjuxg8bxn/Shopify%20template%20product_template.csv?dl=0 

0 Likes
Gunjan4
1 0 0

Hello, 

I have updated the CSV for variants the way it is explained in the videos 

Attaching screenshots below for your reference -

This is the sheet - 

Gunjan4_0-1603272054737.png

& yet after uploading it does not show the variants on the backend -

Gunjan4_1-1603272109678.png

What do i have to fill in option2 name, option 2 value if there is no further bifurcation for this product? 

0 Likes

I've spent hours trying to edit my product with additional variants, but get the "Option value provided for unknown options" error. I have over 100 products with quite a few variants for different options (over 6000 lines/rows in Google sheets). Anyone that can shine some light on this? Would really appreciate it. 

0 Likes
Altu_Albayrak
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi Annette, This is Altu Albayrak From https://www.libas.com.tr/. I have the same issue with our store. Normally we were entering different color items with different handles, but now we will sell also lighting items and they need to have one handle and multiple options inside. 

Can you help me with the csv file ? 

Kind Regards

0 Likes