Country of Origin CSV

Tourist
7 0 0

Hi,

Is it possible to Add Country of origin in CSV file to upload on my store in bulk?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
185 24 27

Hi, @Furqan_Hameed

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Thanks for your question.

A product CSV must follow the format here. The only additional column that can be added that won’t break the format is for a Collection.

Therefore, I recommend using the Bulk Editor to most efficiently change or add in a country of origin to your products. To access the Bulk Editor:

• Go to Products from your Shopify admin
  • Select the products that you would like to edit using the checkboxes to the left of each product
  • Click ‘Edit Products’ at the top of your product list
  • Click on the ‘Add Fields’ drop down menu and select ‘Country of origin’. It looks like this:

23-35-se2so-0wp0h

Are you shipping your own products? Or are you dropshipping?

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This bulk editor does not let you bulk edit. I still have to manually switch each product. I have over 100. Is there no other way? Shouldn't the default shipping automatically assign products to my one and only ship from location?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

@Helen wrote:

Hi, @Furqan_Hameed

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Thanks for your question.

A product CSV must follow the format here. The only additional column that can be added that won’t break the format is for a Collection.

Therefore, I recommend using the Bulk Editor to most efficiently change or add in a country of origin to your products. To access the Bulk Editor:

• Go to Products from your Shopify admin
  • Select the products that you would like to edit using the checkboxes to the left of each product
  • Click ‘Edit Products’ at the top of your product list
  • Click on the ‘Add Fields’ drop down menu and select ‘Country of origin’. It looks like this:

23-35-se2so-0wp0h

Are you shipping your own products? Or are you dropshipping?

Bulk Editor is too Slow, we have like 40k+ listings and we can only edit 250 in one go so it will take too much of our time 

and we ship our own products

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
185 24 27

Hi, @Furqan_Hameed  and @MHShop

I completely understand that large product lists can be very time consuming when using the built-in Bulk Editor. In this case, there are some third party apps within our App Store that can help you accomplish the task more quickly. 

I recommend Bulk Edit & CSV import. With this app, you can edit any product parameter more automatically, using the same bulk edit options found within the Shopify Bulk Editor, including country of origin!

There is a free plan available with this app, so please install it on your store and test it out to see if it works as needed. If you have any questions about it’s functionality, please reach out to the app developer directly. 

Hope this helps!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes