Couple of questions

Katebarton
4 0 0

Hello!

I have a couple of questions.

1. I am using the PRESTIGE theme on shopify, and would like to change the layout of the contact page. However this doesn't seem possible to change template or add new content boxes? Do I need to download a new contact page?
  2. I have changed the language on Themes from 'cart' to 'basket' and 'all products' to 'all styles' - however this isn't showing up on live website, does it take a while to take place or have I done something wrong. 

Thank you! 

0 Likes

Hi,

Can you share the site URL of contact page ? explain about layout you want to change ?

On your store where you did changes for cart and all products ? are you using any language app ?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Katebarton
4 0 0

Hi! Thanks for your reply.

Have sorted out adding more boxes to contact page, thanks. 

Regarding other questions:

This is the page I used to help me change 'cart' to 'basket'-

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Changing-the-name-of-the-Shop-Page/td-p/342057

However nothing seems to have changed on the live page. I went to 'themes' edit language and changed there. 

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 12.28.56.png

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 12.30.00.pngScreenshot 2021-02-19 at 12.30.04.png

0 Likes
Katebarton
4 0 0

Think I've done it!! I just had to change the navigation title - sorry, all sorted! Thanks for you help buddy

0 Likes
Katebarton
4 0 0

Oh no sorry, still having a problem changing 'cart' to basket.

How do I do this?? Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi,

As I have checked about prestige theme, There is no setting that changes the cart word in the basket

If you have coding knowledge, then you will have to read files to check which is the work of the customization and it is time consuming work.If you wish any customization task you can contact me on Skype....

don't hesitate to ask your queries we will happy to support you 
!

Skype id : oscprofessionals-87

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes