Coupling Items in inventory

Highlighted
1 0 0

I sell wine in " collections", with multiple bottles in one box. Is there a way for me to have Shopify remove each individual wine from my inventory vs. having them remove the " collection."

If there is not a current way to do that, is there a possibility of having a "Shopify partner" custom program something so that this can be done.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 0 2

Hi @GloGlo ,

A possible solution to your issue is to integrate your Shopify store with Airtable and use Airtable's spreadsheet interface to track/update inventory quantities. We have a few clients that are using it for the same purpose. You can create multiple columns to keep track of various inventories for an item, and when a Shopify order arrives you can quickly update the related columns. Happy to show you how it works in action. Also, check out our guide on how to manage and track Shopify inventory .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
326 42 52

Hi, @GloGlo

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Welcome to the Community!

You can also manage this by using a third party app like Bundles. This app will enable you to create a bundle, for example a box of various individual bottles of wine, but will track the inventory per bottle instead of per box of wine.

This app has a 10-day free trial, so I recommend installing it on your store and testing it out. If it doesn’t work as needed, uninstalling it before the trial is over will ensure you do not get charged for it.

If you have any questions about the set up or functionality of Bundles, please reach out to the app developer directly. They'll be your best resource to get the assistance you need. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes