Coupon Code Suddenly Not Working

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

Hello:

I've had a 10% off coupon in my shop for the past two years, but it is no longer working, and have not been able to figure out why.

It is a straight discount, with no other requirements and no expiration date.  It has been used successfully in the past, but was recently advised by a friend that she could not use it, and received a notice along the lines of "this promotion cannot be used on this item", or similar verbiage.

I recently 'edited' the code slightly by changing the case of the letters used, to all CAPS, hoping that it would somehow "refresh" it in a sense, although the code name remains the same.  However, it is still not working.

I appreciate all help and/or insights.

Shop name -- Metro Retro Vintage

Many thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

Bumping this in hopes of some assistance.  Many thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 2

Hello!

Im not sure if this will help you with your problem, but have you check the "entire order" or the "specific products" section? if you chose the specific products section make sure that the item that your friend tried is in the specific products list(Make sure to check if the promo is for the variant or the whole item).

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 9.37.44 PM.png

Is there a minimum requirement for this promo?

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 9.37.50 PM.png
Is the eligibility for everyone or just a specific group of customers or just specific customers?

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 9.37.54 PM.png
And lastly Usage limits

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 9.37.58 PM.png
I hope that this helped you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

Hello Roco1:

Thank you for your kind response.  I hope I'm understanding your question correctly, however, the discount coupon is set for the entire order, with no minimum purchase.  It worked at one time and has been used successfully in the past.  

However, it is no longer working and I'm wondering if it is a glitch of some sort, since I've noticed similar topics on the forums when I ran a search on this topic.

I appreciate your assistance.

Metro

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

It has happened again, and probably continues to happen more often than I am aware of.  If anyone knows of a workaround and/or why the applied discount coupon is not working, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks so much.

0 Likes