Create the search box

Solved
Highlighted
10 0 0

Capture.PNG

Hello everyone.
Is there any way to move the search box above to the bottom in the direction of the arrow? Or is there a way to create a similar search box below that arrow? Thank you everyone and have a nice day.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

yes ,you can create your own search box . like this 

<form class="search" action="/search">     <input type="text" placeholder="Search" name="q" value="{{ search.terms | escape }}"  />     <input type="submit" value="Search" /> </form>

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Thanks for your help. What part of the source code do I have to add, in the theme.liquid file?

0 Likes
Highlighted

use this code in your slider section file paste it at bottom or create a separate section file and paste all the code 

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.

Highlighted
10 0 0

Thank you very much. I have created it

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi, Please can you help me on a related subject, How do i allow Google to index on site search results, currently they are being blocked by robots.txt

i see my competitors are using this strategy for ranking in google search results, can i submit these kind of urls?

https://kontrastco.com/search?type=product%2Carticle%2Cpage&q=antique+table

@ashiqueh4 wrote:

use this code in your slider section file paste it at bottom or create a separate section file and paste all the code 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Hi @ashiqueh4 how are you?

I have just started my new website https://apacheconceptstore.com

When you enter to my website with a mobile device I realised that the search bar is not visible. Customers have to click on the menu and then click on “search” , then it opens a new page.

I would like to have the search bar visible all the time on the header all the time and don't want to redirect the customers to another page when clicking on it.

Could you please help me with this??

Thanks a lot!
Best regards
Jill.
0 Likes
Highlighted

i think your problem is solved .i have checked your site on mobile version and i found search bar is visible. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I would like to have this as well on my website caterking.se

I am using debut theme but I can't seem to place it right under the first section.

How do I do this?

0 Likes