Hey, I've tried reading through the forums but still a little unclear as to whether or not this is possible.
I just want a dropdown menu in the header that allows a visitor to select their language (EN, FR, RU, etc.), and have the Shopify site text switch to that language.
I know Shopify has a Translation API. Not really sure how to use it, or if this will allow me to create a dropdown in the header.
Is there any way to do this?
Is my best bet just to use the Langify APP?
Hi @Mike-K ,
Eugene from Weglot Translate app.
This is exactly what Weglot does! Here is a quick video presentation of Weglot:
Weglot main benefits:
- Simple 5-minute set-up. No coding required.
- Optimized for multilingual SEO
- Compatible with any theme & app
- Automatic & human translations available with access to professional translators
- An expert support team that knows Shopify very well
You can easily try Weglot for free and see if it meet your needs.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com