Creating Draft Order - Missing Product?

2 0 1

Hi,

Hope someone can help! I've tried searching the forums and haven't seen any answers. I am attempting to create a draft order to invoice a wholesale client. When I got to "select product" and put in certain SKUs or browse product, only some of my products show up. Whole product categories are missing as options to select. I've never had this problem before. It looks like "all products" and "popular products" options are the same when attempting to browse products to add to the order. All products are showing up on the front end of my shop. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
3 0 0

On Wednesday we could add product to draft orders.  Today, when we try to create a draft order the product search does not find any products.  Tried every search option.  All products still there.  No settings change made on our end.  No matter what search option we use we get message "no results found"

0 Likes
3 0 0

Any fixes for this? I'm having the same issue.

0 Likes
2 0 1
I ended up chatting with Shopify support and they reset some aspect of my site from the back end—they were vague about that the issue was—but it was resolved within minutes.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you! Just chatted with them too. They said something about a refresh.
Thanks for the update!
0 Likes
3 0 0

Contacted support and they did some sort of behind the scenes refresh.  Issue resolved.

0 Likes
3 0 0
Thank you! I did the same.
0 Likes
1 0 0

Thanks so much, I have been pulling my hair out over this. I'm in touch with them now! 

0 Likes