Creating Gift Certificates

Highlighted
3 0 0

Is there an ap or a way to create gift certificates for sale on my website? Suggestions for solutions please!

Thanks,

Jill

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 72 179

Hey, Jill!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

Your store is lovely! There are two ways to you can create/offer gift cards/certificates for sale to your customers.

The first one is double checking your current plan. With plans from Shopify plan and higher, you will be able to create gift cards and sell them as one of your products in your store. Here is a great guide on how you can create gift cards from your Shopify admin. To understand our plans better, here is our most popular plans compared with each other side by side. A side note is that Shopify plan and higher all offer additional perks other than having the ability to sell gift cards in your store, such as better Shopify payment credit card rates, professional reports, POS system, and more.

The second one is through apps. The app, Gift Cards, Loyalty & Rewards, can help you sell gift cards/certificates as a product in your store while on the basic plan. 

If there’s anything else I can help you out with, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out! Alternatively, you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Jill!  

I had the same questions until I discovered Gift Card Cafe. I have been implementing digital gift certificates in my business for some time now and it has worked great. We started offering digital gift certificates to our clients so we don't have to mess with the physical ones anymore! So glad someone recommended this to me. It was super easy to set up and they just deduct a small percentage from each sale so I don't have to worry about yet another bill to pay! I now have it on my website and a Facebook call to action button on my business page. With Christmas around the corner, I anticipate selling a lot of these, here's the link to visit for setting it up http://s.thegiftcardcafe.com/n7XeZ6

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
51 0 6

Hi Jill,

Not sure how you plan to sell them on your online store as they do not integrate with Shopify.

You can use us:

https://apps.shopify.com/giftwizard

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
125 2 11

Hi all!
I'm Neomi from Rise.ai app

We specialized in Gift Card & Loyalty program store credit solution.

You can use our app to on-brand gift cards for your online store,

with Rise gift cards you can write a note send it directly to the recipient and schedule it for the perfect time.

In addition, you can offer your create different incentives to make your customers to buy some more like BOGO gift cards or discounted gift cards.

Here's an example of one of my favorite Rise.ai gift cards by Paw.com
Annotation 2020-04-08 105908.jpg

You can read here about our Gift Card solution,

check out our listing page and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 1

Webinopoly just developed a private app that generates gift cards automatically based on certain rules for customers. 

Here is how the app works: 

1- Admin setup cart dollar amount rules, for example, if the cart total is between $50 & $100, the customer will get a $20 gift card.

2- When a customer checks out on the website, if their total belongs to any of the rules in the app, the system will automatically send them a gift card. 

Note: the use MUST be on Plus for this app to work. 

Moe_Farhat_0-1600461645355.png

0 Likes