Creating Option Exclusions Based on Compatibility

1 0 0

Hi all,

First-timer here at the Shopify Discussion board and already seeing loads of helpful people replying in this forum. Thanks in advance, hopefully I will be able to get an answer for my question!

I wanted to ask: is there a way to affect the options available for selection when I offer customers a range of customization options to a product that I'm offering on the store?

Currently I'm using a 3rd party app https://apps.shopify.com/product-customizer

to enable product customization. However, there are some combinations in the exhaustive list that would not work well with each other or in some cases, unnecessary to have. As such, could I ask if there's anyone whom had experience with setting up rules such that when a customer selects a particular option, the non-compatible option disappears?

Or a checkout warning that warns the customer that there might be an issue with the combination that he selected.

Open to all your ideas. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Nic

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 109 132

Hello Nic,

As i check the app you shared use lint items to add fields in product single page.
And yes its possible to write rules with JS for check-boxes and radio buttons. For text box and other we can check 'on click'  of add to cart and if its a/to rule 'add to cart' will work other wise block on same page with warning messages.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes