Creating a new Page

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I have created new sub-collections and moved all the products from the main collections to the related sub-collections. I was wondering how to create something like a webpage; when the customer click on my main collection he/she will see the sub-collection categories, then he/she can click on the sub-collection to see the products. 

It is mostly like creating a new home page in the Main Collection. 

Best

Sanad

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
292 26 41

Hey, @Sanadabuharb!

Ash here from the Shopify team.

This is a great question! Organizing collections into sub-collections is a great way to streamline the navigation on your site. Rather than writing out the steps, I'll refer you to this awesome tutorial we have here on how to set this up on your store! Essentially, your sub-collections will end up being featured on a customized page, effectively making a collection of collections. The tutorial I shared above goes over the steps in detail with screenshots! 

One thing worth noting before you begin, is that this tutorial was previously not supported by Shopify, but that has recently been changed. This means that if you're using a free theme from Shopify, our team may be able to assist with implementing the customization.

With that said, if you purchased your theme from a third-party, then our team would not be able to assist. If that is the case, and you're not comfortable with coding, or if there's any steps that don't seem to work quite right with your current theme, you can always hire a Shopify Expert for assistance. Shopify Experts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers, who are available for hire by Shopify Merchants. You can visit their site here to contact an Expert, or post a job request and receive quotes from eligible Experts.

I hope this is helpful, and I hope to see your subset of collections get set up without any troubles!

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes