Creating a sales collection

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm trying to do a sales collection as per this page:

https://help.shopify.com/manual/products/collections/create-sale-collection

but it shows every single item on all my collections, does nayone know how to make it work?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 1 16

Hey Abel, 

I'm Zuzanna, from the team here at Shopify :)

When creating a sale collection, something you need to first do is make sure you have products that are on sale. You can see the steps on how to do that on this page in our Shopify Manual. Once you have products that are on sale, when it comes to creating a collection, step number 5 on that page you linked is the most important step. You need to make sure your collection has that exact same rule set up, so your 'Compare at price' is 'greater than' '0' - if you have anything else written there, then the collection won't work. 

Essentially what this rule means is that it pulls in any product that has a compare at price set for it. Once you have that down, you should be good to go, however, if you are still seeing a problem, feel free to reach out to us directly here :) We can then take a look into your store and walk you through the steps! 

Have a great one,
Zuzanna

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello there,

Plently late to the party, I know, but I've run into a problem with filtering sale items only.

I've set up a new collection with the following Condition: Compare at price > is greater than > US$ 0

HOWEVER it shows all products, regardless if they have a price comparison set or not... Any ideas?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
83 3 8

Hello there, Our app Advanced Collections can help - https://apps.shopify.com/advanced-custom-collections - you can create a collection which includes / excludes / filters products where price < compared at price, and it automatically syncs whenever you add / update a product in your shop. Thanks!

0 Likes