Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

I would love some feedback on my store, thanks in advance

http://www.figavenuegnomes.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

i was so confused on what you were selling for the first 30 seconds i was on there 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you for looking, do you think I should think about changing the home page, any suggestions

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
170 15 73

Hey @Debco66,

I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:

1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few collections (Featured, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials and blog section as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Improve the top navigation bar (a bit crowded now) so that customers can quickly browse through your catalog and collections. 

3. Your social page links are broken (Page not found) please fix this to show your social presence. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

4. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

5. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

6. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

7. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Make sure to add a review section on each product page and to ask customers to write reviews of your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here

Hope these feedbacks help.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Offering free store consultation for increased sales and conversions
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes