Currency unsupported - how to use with Facebook Installed "Shop" Channel?

Khadija_Malik
1 0 1

Hi

I am using Pakistani Rupee as currency of choice - but it is not supported on Shopify at the moment. I plan to use Cash on Delivery (COD) as payment and Facebook 'Shop' page as channel. Is there a way i can make this work so that currency displayed on Facebook is in Pak Rupees?

Patrick_Moloney
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
224 1 26

Hi, Khadija!

Patrick, a Shopify Guru here :).

At the moment, the Pakistani Rupee isn't one of the currencies that Facebook supports, you would need to pick a different currency if you like to avail of that channel. :)

We are constantly trying to improve and add more currencies so it could be added at a later date, but I don't have have a timeline for that yet. :)

If you have any more questions feel free to contact us at support@shopify.com :)
Patrick

0 Likes
ladlaminhas
2 0 0

Dear (Concern)!

I hope you are doing well and good in health.

The thing is It's been 5 years & still you are not adding integration of Pakistan (pkr) currency in Shopify for Facebook app.

As you know Facebook is premium platform in sense of social media marketing and traffic.

Please address the reason to concerned authorities for your betterment that why being so much bigger company profile like Shopify and Shopify is unable to generate any solution for this issue maybe if you guy's are planning for the future growth or not please it would be so nice of you if you can please let me know so i can switch to another platform or should i wait for its quick response and resolution.

Waiting for a prompt response from your side.

with Regards.

0 Likes
ladlaminhas
2 0 0

hey Khadija 

Did you get any solution for facebook chanel 

0 Likes