Custom Quantity Selector

Nathan_Bartlett
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello,

I am looking for a way to change the quantity selector on my products page. 

I sell custom printed items that are sold in quanitites of 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, & 2500.

So I need a dropdown selector that displays those instead of having quantites like 1, 2, 3, 4, etc..

Would it be possible to make a variant for "quanitity" with those options? If so, then how do I get rid of the standard quantity selector? I've tried commenting it out, but when I do that my "add to cart" button stops working. 

I currently have applied this method, but I have 2 quanity options on the product pages. You can see here: https://goo.gl/GAFM4e

Jahangir
Shopify Partner
86 2 11

This thread is quite old, but if this helps others who are looking for the same solution for custom quantity selector on the products page.

You can use the MultiVariants - Bulk Order app to solve this.

MultiVariants allow you to apply a custom quantity selector by setting a fixed quantity drop-down (if you want to limit) like 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, it will check your available stock quantity (inventory) while showing the quantity drop-down. It will work on the product page as well as on the cart page. You can create multiple rule sets to apply different quantity drop-down for different products or groups of products.

Here is a demo product you can take a look at:

Fixed bundle quantity (Custom Quantity Selector).

Quantity selector (drop-down)Quantity selector (drop-down)

0 Likes